Recruitment ManagerMelbourneBoutique recruitment consultancy
- Autonomous, senior role
- Small and personalised work environment
- Innovative software and technical support resources
- Flexible hours, work from home, plus gorgeous office facilities in the CBD for meetings & interviews
- Salary plus commission
Hands-on role for an experienced recruitment consultant who enjoys autonomy and running their own placements. Flexible hours and a work-life balance, plus the opportunity to grow your business and management skills in a role you can make your own. You will bring an optimistic, self-motivated attitude and be looking for a senior spot in a very small but well-networked consultancy business with full back office support.
In operation for almost 15 years, the focus is always on providing a professional, responsive and respectful service to both clients and candidates. You will bring the patience, good humour and determination to work within this mindset, with a commitment to working with energy and determination towards securing great outcomes for all.
- This position will suit an experienced recruitment consultant looking for autonomy & flexible hrs. You will run your own placements & communications with full office support.
- Previous agency experience is essential
- Enjoy the latest and most effective CRM systems and recruitment software in the market
- You must be up to date with technology, especially social media marketing, candidate funnel generation, online advertising channels and mobile apps
In addition to customer service and industry knowledge, successful recruiters understand the commercial realities of sales and business development to keep placement numbers thriving, therefore these aspects will be front of mind when bringing on new accounts and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships across both candidate and client markets.