Location | Inner Melbourne
Reporting to | Business Director
Focus | This role will join a fast paced, well known agency in Melbourne and will help our media team by responding to briefs with strategic media schedules, and campaign booking and optimising across the lifecycle of the campaign
Other key communication touchstones will include internal staff, third party partners and key media contacts. Blessed with a strong attention to detail you'll enjoy working in a fast turnaround, professional working environment where others have the same high standards that you do
Ideal candidate | 2-3 yrs media agency background, expert multi-tasking skills and ability to have many processes and priorities happening at once.
Effective management of your time is vital, and you'll need strong but friendly communication skills. You need to think on your feet and have the motivation to stay on top of every level of communication at all times.
- Support and work closely with your media coordinator to ensure campaigns commence on time
- Coordinate monthly client meetings
- Ensure campaigns are constantly being optimised
- Stay on top of monthly reporting
- Keep clients up to date on performance and gaining prior optimisation steps approval
- Provide insights into the last month of activity/performance
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and liaise effectively with multiple layers of the business. a friendly, cooperative and assertive nature will see you shine in this role
APPLICATION PROCESS | use the Apply Now link. Documents are to be uploaded in Word format only, 2-4 pages. For information on our other services give us a call on 03 9900 6418 for a confidential discussion.