Senior hotel background preferred
Strong reporting and analysis role with an innovative hotel ownership group
- Senior role with a fast paced and dynamic ownership group
- Suit a collaborative, analytical hotel finance & management professional
- Growth oriented role will include team and operational management
This role will see you flourish in an environment that is fast paced and politics-free and offers the opportunity to join a successful and innovative hotel ownership group with both a local and international portfolio.
Reporting to the owners, the focus will be on strong and competent reporting across our Melbourne assets and you will require substantial hotel accounting experience to meet the requirements of all relevant stakeholder pathways. This role will encompass all the challenges and rewards of general management and candidates with loads of energy, technical skills and team management expertise are encouraged to apply.
- Degree and CPA/CA qualifications essential
- Senior level hotel finance experience - min 5 yrs at financial controller or GM level
- Comprehensive understanding of hotel management agreements, financial data and ownership reporting functions
- Strong analysis, financial modelling and reporting expertise
- Understanding of the relationship nuances between ownership, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders across the hotel operations
- Thorough knowledge of hotel processes, compliance, and internal controls
- Strong people management, ability to manage and lead teams with pride
- Share knowledge, accept feedback and demonstrate self-directed learning
- Adept at working in a rapidly changing, highly competitive world of hospitality culture
- Ability to scope new growth areas, a strong understanding of the commercial complexities across hotel ownership and the willingness to represent the brand with vigour and enthusiasm
This role will give your career the scope and fulfilment that is impossible to find in big-name, image-obsessed firms where you are more likely to be frustrated by internal politics or tied up in red tape.