Building Contracts Administrator
Building Contract Administrator
Join a great property team whose focus is securely on great customer outcomes and effective stakeholder engagement.
- A unique career opportunity to join a high-performance property investment group
- Newly created role to support ongoing acquisition growth
- Building contract administration experience essential
As part of a fast-paced, high performing team of 40 staff, this newly created position will be a key coordination point to work with existing contract administration and other business development and sales staff. This role will have a strong building contract coordination and workflow oversight focus. Proactive problem-solving and the ability to identify and work to resolve issues before or immediately after they arise is pivotal to the success of this position.
- Our team is diverse, highly collaborative and driven to succeed. We are a 100% Australian owned business operating in the dynamic, competitive world of residential property investment. Our service is stable, and our reputation has been built through hard work, astute decision making and responsible strategy and market research.
- Minimum 3 years working in a professional property or new home real estate environment
- Previous experience may include mainstream real estate, home builder, conveyancing, or legal background where you have been exposed to a high level of regulation and contract administration duties
- Strong understanding of the new home or off the plan sales cycle
- Highly motivated towards securing a compliance support role within a friendly, fast-paced office, and you’ll take pride in having a reliable and honest approach to your work
- Polished personal presentation and commitment towards representing the firm in an organised and professional manner